Are you interested in setting up in the Greater Bay Area (GBA)? Come to GoGBA Day – a half day programme with practical workshops and consultation session which offers a one-stop service for international businesses to learn about the GBA and get advice from a range of Hong Kong family organisations!
3:00p.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Ms Margaret Fong, Executive Director of HKTDC
Development of the Greater Bay Area and Latest Updates
- Mr Tommy Yuen, Commissioner for the Development of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
Benefits of Setting up in the GBA via Hong Kong
- Dr Jimmy Chiang, Associate Director-General of Investment Promotion (Business Development) of Invest Hong Kong
Capture Greater Opportunities – MeetHK MeetGBA
- Mr Kenneth Wong, General Manager, MICE & Cruise / Regional Director, Europe, Hong Kong Tourism Board
4:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Where in the GBA?
Special districts with support for Hong Kong companies
- Mr Raymond Yip, Chief Liaison Officer of Guangzhou Nansha Service Centre in Hong Kong
- Prof Witman Hung, JP, Principal Liaison Officer for Hong Kong, Shenzhen Qianhai Authority
5:00p.m. – 5:20p.m.
HKIA Connects with the GBA
- Mrs Vivian Cheung, Executive Director, Airport Operations, Hong Kong International Airport
5:20p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Business Basics – setting up a company, tax and other practical matters
- Mr Louis Chan, Principal Economist (Global Research) of HKTDC
- Ms Ada Ma, Partner, Business Tax Service, Ernst & Young Tax Services Ltd.
- Mr Benny Ngor, Senior Vice President, Greater Bay Area, Commercial Banking, HSBC
- Mr David Chen, Associate Partner, Synpulse
• The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Development Office
• Hong Kong Trade Development Council
• Invest Hong Kong
• Hong Kong Tourism Board
• Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
• Guangzhou Nansha Service Centre in Hong Kong
• Qianhai International Liaison Services Ltd
• Hong Kong Productivity Council
• Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation