Practical Guide for Setting Up in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area via Hong Kong – Europe
The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA) has been seen by many as one of the most attractive regions in the world for high-value businesses. How can businesses capitalise on these opportunities?
InvestHK and PwC will be releasing a joint publication titled “A Practical Guide for Setting Up in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area via Hong Kong”, which provides an overview of investment landscape in the GBA, practical tips, case studies, and FAQs with useful insights to help you tap into the GBA market.
Please join our webinar where InvestHK together with PwC subject matter experts and industry representatives will share our findings in the publication and latest updates in the GBA and Hong Kong.
Highlights of the webinar:
- Overview of investment landscape of the GBA cities and special economic zones
- Major business opportunities in the GBA and the strategic role that Hong Kong plays
in its development
- Practical tips on how to set up business in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Successful case sharing to showcase how companies leverage Hong Kong
to enter the GBA
- Welcome Remarks
- Overview and usage of the pitchbook, latest updates on HK’s strategic role
in GBA’s development
- Investment landscape of the GBA mainland cities, special economic zones &
highlights of business opportunities in the GBA
- Practical tips: how to set up business in HK and Mainland China and
how to leverage HK’s benefits to enter into the GBA market
- Case study sharing