Webinar: Cross-border E-commerce Opportunities in the Greater Bay Area for Health, Wellness and Beauty Products
Cross-border e-commerce (CBEC) in Mainland China has been growing rapidly with the rising of Mainland China's middle class segment and consumer demand.
CBEC is the activity of selling or buying merchandise online across international borders. Unlike traditional trading, CBEC to Mainland China enjoys more relaxed market entry regulations and lower taxation.
Among the most popular CBEC purchases are health, wellness and beauty products, ranging from supplements and cosmetics to healthcare devices.
A major source of this CBEC demand comes from the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area region - a region with over 72 million relatively and increasingly wealthy population within about an hour of travelling from Hong Kong.
Join us for a discussion with industry players on how to tap this burgeoning market via Hong Kong!
- The strategic role of Hong Kong in tapping into Greater Bay Area opportunities
- How to tap into the Mainland market via Hong Kong
- Introduction of new cross border online to offline business models to reduce risk and initial investment
- The power of live streaming in tapping the Greater Bay Area market
- Ms. Emily Choi, Senior Manager of GBA Business Development, InvestHK
- Mr. Kevin Lok, Member Services Manager, Membership and Customer Service, GS1 Hong Kong
- Mr Vincent Wong, Greater China Project Director, Zenecom International Group Ltd.
- Ms Tiffany Wan, General Manager, VS Media
For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.