Notice from the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Dongguan on issuing the Implementation Measures on the “Chief Technician” Development Programme
Target “Chief Technician” candidates include persons aged 55 years or below, having worked in Dongguan for 3 consecutive years and who fulfil specific criteria. The Measures are effective from 23 May 2019 and valid till 31 December 2021.
The Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Dongguan issued the above notice on 23 May 2019 concerning the issuance of the Implementation Measures on the “Chief Technician” Development Programme (“the Measures”). There are no education, household or nationality restrictions for “Chief Technician” candidates. Youth technicians and senior technicians with the same credentials will be given priority for consideration.
“Chief Technicians” must fulfil the following criteria:
- Aged 55 and under;
- Worked in Dongguan for 3 years or above; and
- Have made technical achievements and related awards.
- Dongguan “Chief Technicians” referral application form;
- Cover letter of around 2,000 words; and
- Documents including ID card, occupational qualification certification, technical achievements and summary of awards.
Benefits and support
- “Chief Technicians” may enjoy RMB 1,000 subsidies offered by the Dongguan government per month for 3 years; and
- “Chief Technicians” may have priority in applying for setting up municipal-level technician workstations and provincial and national level skilled master studios.
The Measures are effective from 23 May 2019 and valid till 31 December 2021.