- Six basic industries: electronic information, home appliances, electricity and energy, biopharmaceuticals and medical devices, petrochemicals and precision machinery
- Two special industries: Printing supplies and yacht manufacturing
- High urban livability
- Well-developed cross-boundary transportation networks and facilities
- Abundant talent resources and supportive policies
Preferential Policies on Tax
Notice on Launching 2019 Zhuhai Talent Identification and Application Procedures for Financial Subsidies related to Individual Income Tax Preferential Policies in the Guangdong - Hong Kong - Macao Greater Bay Area
Notice on Interim Measures of Zhuhai Municipality Concerning Administration on Financial Subsidies Related to Individual Income Tax Preferential Policies in Guangdong - Hong Kong – Macao Greater Bay Area
Preferential Policies on Talents
Notice from the Zhuhai Hengqin New District Administrative Committee Office on Issuing “Interim Measures to Further Support Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Macao Youth in Hengqin” (Zhu Heng Xin Ban  No.20)
Notice concerning the issuance of the “Implementation Measures for Enterprises providing housing (rental and living) subsidies for newly introduced mid-level to senior professional and technical talents, highly-skilled talents and youth talents in Zhuhai” (Zhu Ren She  No. 97)
Zhuhai Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Location: Located in Tangjiawan Town (northern Zhuhai), covering 139 sq km. It boasts a convenient transportation network with the Beijing-Zhuhai Expressway, Guangdong West Coast Expressway and Guangzhou-Zhuhai Intercity MRT passing through the area.
- Industry Focus: integrated circuit and software R&D, the zone has become a hi-tech industrial corridor featuring production, education and research
- General Policy: The Hi-Tech Zone established a “4+2” Industrial Strategy with four emerging clusters of Software & IC design, Internet & Mobile Internet, Smart Grid, and Bio-Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices, plus two fields of High-End Manufacturing and Cultural & Creative Industries.
- Website link: http://www.cityofzhuhai.com/2018-06/29/c_270537.htm
Zhuhai-Macao Cross-Border Industrial Zone
- Location: The industrial zone covers 40 hectares (99 acres), about three-quarters or 29 hectares (72 acres) in Zhuhai and 11 hectares (27 acres) in Macao and is part of the Zhuhai Free Trade Zone in Wanzai (across the Qianshan Watercourse).
- Industry Focus: The zone integrates high-end logistics and consumer goods trade, exhibitions, and bonded businesses. Soon, it is to become a characteristic logistics distribution center serving Macao.
- General Policy: It is positioned to enhance economic cooperation between Zhuhai and Macao, while being a staunch force for Macao's long-term stability and prosperity.
- Website link: http://www.cityofzhuhai.com/2018-09/17/c_274278.htm
Research on the city:
- PwC’s Report on cities of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area: To develop new growth potential in the Guangdong - Hong Kong - Macao GBA: Zhuhai
- Huangmao Sea Channel Bridge to Jiangmen
- Connects Pingsha Town of the Gaolan Economic Zone via 17 spans over 31 km (19 miles) to Doushan Town of Jiangmen's Taishan
- Scheduled Completion Date: 2024
- Upon completion, the project will contribute to connectivity in the Greater Bay Area, formation of the Guangdong expressway network, and synergic development between Hengqin Free Trade Zone, Gaolan Port Economic Zone, and Jiangmen's Greater Guanghai Bay Economic Zone.