- Zhaoqing focuses on the development of new energy vehicles industry, advanced equipment manufacturing, energy conservation and environmental protection, high-end new electronic information and biomedicine.
- Economic circle of Guangzhou-Foshan-Zhaoqing
- Important transportation hub
Preferential Policies on Tax
Notice on Issuance of Zhaoqing Application Guideline of Financial Subsidies related to Individual Income Tax Preferential Policies in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (Zhao Cai Jian  No. 16)
Public Notice on “Interim Measures Issuing the Measures on Accreditation for Talents and Financial Subsidy of Individual Income Tax for Talents in Zhaoqing (Consultation Paper)” for Public Consultation
Preferential Policies on Talents
Zhaoqing High Technology Industrial Development Zone
- Location: In the center of the Pearl River Delta at the eastern end of Zhaoqing City, downstream of the Lancang River and the Beijiang River.
- Industry Focus: Innovation-driven
- General Policy: With advantageous location, convenient transportation, abundant resources and high quality and efficient administrative services, is making great strides towards building a national high-tech zone with “innovation leading, gathering together, and domestic first-class”. In 2010, it was upgraded to a national high-tech zone.
- Website link: http://www.zqgx.gov.cn/en/index.html
- Guangzhou-Foshan-Zhaoqing intercity rail
- Connects Guangzhou, Foshan to Zhaoqing
- Completion Date: March 2016
- The constructed track length is about 80 kilometers. Operating at a speed of 200 kilometers per hour, the train will start at Foshan West Station and will stop at 10 stations along its route. It would take passengers only half an hour to travel form Zhaoqing to Foshan. At the same time, the time of the trip from Zhaoqing to Guangzhou is expected to be shortened within one hour, making it more convenient for citizens in Guangzhou to travel to Dinghu Mountain and other nearby scenic spots.